It might be a little cliche to say that I love chocolate but its true. It's hard for me to go through and entire day without sneaking into my pantry for a few chocolate chips or dark chocolate covered almonds, is that sad?! Anyway I figured out a way to make my chocolate habit feel healthy. win. win. These chocolate almond overnight oats are delicious and filling, waking up to chocolate? Yes please!
Overnight Oats are so easy to make and change up the combinations of flavors. I created a basic recipe that can be altered. Check out the basic overnight oats recipe HERE. I really love using AE Greek Yogurt in my overnight oats, the varieties of flavors are delicious!
Chocolate Almond Overnight Oats
A little indulgent the chocolate in these overnight oats satisfies your sweet tooth!
Make ahead and eat on the way to work or school and stay full until lunch.
Protein packed, on the go, and easy to make ahead these chocolate almond overnight oats are the perfect breakfast!
- 1/2 cup oats, regular or quick cooking
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 6 oz container AE Almond Creme Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup AE Milk, I use whole milk
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mix all your ingredients together. Place in a pint size mason jar or other air tight container. Place in the fridge overnight and up to 4 days. Enjoy!
Need to save this for later? Pin the image below!AE Dairy on their social channels for great news on all the yummy goodness.