Shark Rocket Complete is literally amazing on that carpet! It's got some serious power when you flip the switch to the second setting and self-propels itself across even the thickest, densest carpet. I was shocked at how easy it was to vacuum this carpet that seemed impossible!
8 Best Features of the Shark Rocket
- Sucking power is awesome. It picks up everything which has to do with the 2 distinct brushrolls spinning in unison. One of them is microfiber so it really picks up everything little thing.
- 2 different spin modes for different flooring types. My entire main floor is hardwood and it picks up every crumb under the kitchen table from my kids. It works fantastic on my wool rug in the living room and my high pile carpet upstairs.
- Powerful LED lights on the head are so nice when you are going under cabinets or in dark places like under pantry shelves or in nooks and cranny's behind furniture.
- Easy to maneuver around furniture, on stairs and under cabinets because it's small and lightweight.
- Attachments are plentiful. I haven't experimented with all of them but there is a long flat arm that hooks on for under appliances. I don't even want to tell you what it sucked up under my fridge. 😳
- The extra long cord is really nice.
- The hanging mount to store the vacuum is great, we put it in our coat closet.
- Super Easy Assembly