Candied Pecan Granola with Pumpkin Pie Yogurt
- 2 1/2 cups Oats
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Serve with your favorite Yoplait fall flavor yogurt!
- Preheat your oven to 300. In a medium mixing bowl combine oats, pecans, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, coconut and pepitas and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat melt the butter and add the brown sugar and maple syrup. Once the sugar has dissolved pour over all the dry ingredients and mix well so that the wet mixture coats all the dry ingredients.
- Spread the ingredients in a single layer on a silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, take it out and stir it a little bit with a spatula and then put it back in for another 5 minutes. (Read all about why I love my Silpat HERE)
- Let cool for a few minutes and then put into an airtight container.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!