Caramel Egg Nog Cookies
This delicious recipe for caramel egg nog cookies will be the hit of your holiday baking party!
The addition of yogurt in this recipe makes these cookies moist and cake like.
These caramel egg nog cookies are moist and cake-like, easy to make and perfect for holiday baking this Christmas season.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 6oz. container AE Egg Nog Yogurt
- Caramel Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350. In the bowl of a stand mixer cream the butter and sugar together. Add in the baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and egg. Mix until combined. Add the flour alternately with the Egg Nog Yogurt. Mix until all ingredients are combined and a sticky batter is formed.
- Scoop out with spoons or a mechanical scoop 1-2″ balls of batter. Drop them onto a Silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, the middle should not be wiggly.
- Let cool for 10 or so minutes and top with a spoonful of caramel sauce and sprinkles. Enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AE Dairy. The opinions and text are all mine.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!