- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup dehydrated sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon herb blend with rosemary, basil & thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pkg of fettuccini, linguine or angel hair pasta
- Make the sauce- preheat a medium sauce pan over medium heat the olive oil, add the garlic and saute for a minute or so. Add the broth and the sun-dried tomatoes and let them simmer for 10-15 minutes. You want the tomatoes to be rehydrated and tender. Add the cream to the sauce and let it come to a simmer. Add it all to a blender and blend until smooth, or if you have an immersion blender you could use that. Put the sauce back in the pot and over low heat to keep warm.
- To make the chicken preheat a saute pan or saucepan to medium-high heat. Season the chicken with a herb blend, I used one tablespoon of the Demarle rosemary, basil and thyme blend and salt and pepper. Place about a tablespoon or more of oil in the pan and then place the chicken in. You want it to be hot enough when you put the chicken in that it sizzles. Depending on how big the chicken breasts are will determine how long you cook them but 5 minutes on either side is usually a good starting point. To get the browning on your chicken you want to not move the chicken around alot, just plop it in the pan and don’t move it until its time to flip.
- While your chicken is cooking cook your pasta according to package directions.
- When the chicken is done place the pasta on a plate and top with sauce and chicken. Enjoy!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pompeian.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!