Dairy-Free Banana Flax Muffins
I love that Gerber includes vitamins and minerals in these cereals, for example they are iron-fortified, a key to healthy growth and development. They also include Vitablocks® blend of six B Vitamins, Vitamins E and C, iron, zinc, and calcium. I’m always worried about my kids’ nutrition and every extra bit helps! Did you know that Gerber conducts rigorous research to ensure high-quality products? They have strict standards for food safety and quality so you can always feel good feeding Gerber to your kids! You can read all about Gerber baby cereal’s HERE.
Dairy-free banana flax muffins that are delicious for breakfast or a quick snack.
Banana muffins that are easy to make and perfect for kids with dairy allergy
Delicious dairy free banana flax muffins are the perfect snack for someone with dairy allergy
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Gerber Oatmeal Cereal
- 1/2 cup Gerber Oatmeal & Banana Cereal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 over-ripe mashed bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine all your dry ingredients- flour, Gerber cereals, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, flax & salt. Next add the eggs and bananas and mix until completely incorporated. Add the almond milk and mix until combined.
- Spoon about 1/4-1/3 cup into your muffin wells. You want each well to be about 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes. They are done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts sent directly to your inbox every Thursday!