Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with Caramel & Pecans
Easy, Delicious and perfect for a fall party this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with Caramel & Pecans comes together in less than 10 minutes!
I love how easy and delicious this pumpkin cheesecake dip with caramel and pecans is!
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 7oz. container marshmallow cream
- 1 6oz. container AE Pumpkin Cheesecake Lowfat Yogurt
For the Toppings:
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- A few spoonfuls of caramel sauce
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese until it is nice and smooth and whipped. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix together. If it seems lumpy (possibly from the cream cheese getting cold) use your whisk attachment and whisk it until it is smooth. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- To make the candied pecans mix the pecans, syrup & brown sugar together in a small bowl. Next heat a saute pan over medium heat and add the pecan mixture to the pan. Cook, stirring often for just a few minutes. You want the sugar to be dissolved and the nuts to be evenly coated. Remove from heat and lay out the nuts on a silpat to let cool.
- To serve the dip place it in a bowl and top with a drizzle of caramel sauce and the candied pecans. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers or anything that you like! Enjoy!
Need to save this for later? Pin the Image below!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AE Dairy. The opinions and text are all mine.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!