Fenugreek Lactation Bites: Increase Your Milk Supply
- 2 cups oats
- 3 tablespoons ground fenugreek*
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup flax seed
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons yeast flakes
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- Add all the ingredients into the bowl of a stand mixer and mix with the paddle attachment until everything is combined.
- Spoon out and form into balls, mine were slightly bigger than what I would make for cookies, so like 1 1/2″ diameter.
- Keep in an air tight container in your fridge.
This recipe makes a lot- I had enough to eat 2-3 a day for 2 weeks, so if you want to half the recipe feel free!
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!