Fourth of July Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 box mini ice cream sandwiches
- 1 package red, white, and blue sprinkles
- 1 package white candy melts
- First unwrap your ice cream sandwiches and place them on a silpat or parchment paper and leave them in the freezer until you are ready to dip. (Read all about why I love my Silpat HERE)
- Melt the candy melts in a bowl in the microwave in 30 second increments until nice and creamy.
- Take your ice cream sandwiches out of the freezer, dip them in the white candy coating and then immediately decorate with sprinkles. I like to have a plate ready with the sprinkles already on it so I can just dip the sandwich on the plate instead of sprinkling it out of the container. I also mixed a few different types of sprinkles to create a fun look.
- Place the sandwiches back on your silpat and put in the freezer to harden up again. Work quickly so the ice cream sandwiches don’t soften that much. If you are making a lot of them I would only take 5 or so out of the freezer at a time.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!