Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Cups
These graham cracker peanut butter cups are perfect for holiday gifts. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PBandG #CollectiveBias
These Peanut butter cups are perfect for holiday baking.
Chocolate Peanut butter and graham crackers make these cups perfect for holiday gift giving.
These little graham cracker peanut butter cups are perfect for holiday baking.
- 1 1/2 cups Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 10oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 small jar Skippy crunch peanut butter
- 1 10oz bag dark chocolate chips
- To make the crust mix the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together until combined. Take a spoonful and place in each tartlet well and press the crumbs into it with your fingers. Bake at 350 for 6-7 minutes , they will be darker brown and you should be able to smell them.
- Melt your milk chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments until nice and creamy. Pour 1/2 a tablespoon into each crust. You might want to take a spatula and spread the chocolate around so its not in a blob, but more spread evening across the crust. Put in the fridge to harden for 10-15 minutes.
- Next place about a 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter onto your cooled chocolate later. Spread the peanut butter evenly so that its not taller in one spot.
- Melt your dark chocolate chips, then pour enough chocolate over each tartlet so that the peanut butter is covered. Place back in the fridge to cool and harden.
- When they are cooled (about 25 minutes) pop them out of the mold and enjoy!
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts sent directly to your inbox every Thursday!