Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- 5 cups diced red potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Dice your potatoes small and add them to a pot of boiling water for 10-15 minutes. You want to easily be able to bite through the potato pieces but not have them mushy. Drain potatoes and put in the fridge.
- While the potatoes are cooking cook your bacon. I like to bake mine- Line a pan with foil and place your bacon in a 350 oven for 15-20 minutes (the same time it takes the potatoes to cook) and voila- bacon. Just make sure you take the bacon off the pan and put on a paper towel as soon as you take it out of the oven so you don’t soak back up any of the grease as the bacon cools.
- Mix the sour cream, mayo and garlic salt until combine. Once potatoes are cooled add all ingredients together and mix to combine. Put back in the fridge and serve cold. Enjoy
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!