Orange Coconut Overnight Oats
Sweet and Fresh this orange coconut flavor combination is such a bright happy morning breakfast!
Make ahead and eat on the way to work or school and stay full until lunch.
Protein packed, on the go, and easy to make ahead these overnight oats are the perfect breakfast!
- 1/2 cup oats, regular or quick cooking
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 6oz container AE Clementine Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup AE Milk, I use whole milk
- 1-2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mix all your ingredients together. Place in a pint size mason jar or other air tight container. Place in the fridge overnight and up to 4 days. Enjoy!
This post is sponsored by AE Dairy, Keep up with AE Dairy on their social channels for great news on all the yummy goodness.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!