Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
This banana bread is a delicious spin on the traditional recipe.
This peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread recipe easily marries your favorite flavors.
This peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread recipe is easy, moist and delicious.
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups mashed bananas (around 4-5)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- First cream together your butter and sugar. Next add the bananas, peanut butter, soda, salt, and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Then add the flour in 2 parts alternating with the sour cream. Last add the chocolate chips.
- Place into your loaf pans and bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If you are using regular size muffins for this recipe bake for 30 minutes. The toothpick rule still applies! Enjoy!
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!