Last month i read THIS post over at everyday reading and it inspired me to do a post of my own tried and true recipes. So here are a few of the dishes that have graced our home on more than one occasion and have not been changed at all, i do change a lot of recipes that i see and “make them my own” but these guys are perfect just the way they are. So here we go:
1. Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Brown Butter-Balsamic Sauce. Ok so i’ve only made this once and it was last Sunday, but its sooo good. I instagramed it and was asked for the recipe so here it is!
2. Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower. ahhhhmazing, seriously we never knew cauliflower could taste so good. make it and eat it tonight!
3. Rigatoni with Eggplant Puree. You would never know that eggplant is the basis for this rich deep flavored sauce, so its great to add some extra veggies into your kids diet, and every time i make this dish i feel like i’m a chef, not sure why, maybe its pulling out the vitamix and pureeing everything, but i totally feel like i’m on chopped. 🙂
4. Thai Chicken Wraps with Peanut Sauce. i love love love this recipe. Seriously its great as a rice bowl or a wrap and the sauce is killer. try it.
5. Mongolian Beef. Matt loves this recipe, i always add some veggies either broccoli or peppers and its just like we are at p.f changs.
6. Fancier Pigs in a Blanket. Oh Martha, she always has such great ideas and recipes! these little guys are addicting and look like something from a cute carnival.
7. Ham & Cheese Sliders. If you haven’t tried these at a bbq or get together you are totally missing out, super popular and for good reason these sliders are sure to be gone in 2 minutes or less at your next gathering.
What are your favorite recipes??
Wife & Mom. Designer & Blogger. Foodie & Cook. Exploring & Enjoying life in Kansas City