Shark Rocket Complete Vacuum Review
This post is a full review for the Shark Rocket Complete with DuoClean Technology. This post contains affiliate links which mean that I will make a small commission if you choose to purchase something I recommend. This helps bring you free recipes, reviews, crafts and more! Thank you for supporting Handmade in the Heartland! I always give you my honest opinion!
You know you are an adult when you get excited about a vacuum. Am I right?! There is something really satisfying about vacuuming and this is coming from someone who really doesn’t enjoying cleaning. Don’t get me wrong I love a clean house but I detest deep cleaning. I will organize and pick up all day long but scrub a toilet? uuuuuggghhh. Vacuuming on the other hand is almost cathartic. It’s easy, brainless and you get immediate, satisfying results with little bits of dirt sucked up and nice clean lines left on the carpet.
I was so pleasantly surprised and impressed with my new Shark Rocket Complete Vacuum. I have had a Dyson DC07 since we got married almost 10 years ago. It was a great vacuum but recently we had a serious problem with it on our new upstairs carpet. We had this fabulous soft carpet put in our upstairs when we moved into our home 2 years ago. The problem is that the Dyson feels like you are pushing it through sea sludge, it just won’t vacuum it. We learned that it’s because the pile is super high and dense and our old vacuum doesn’t adjust for different pile heights.
We purchased a cheaper Bissell that does adjust for pile height and it does better than the Dyson did but you still get a complete arm workout by the time you are done vacuuming the upstairs! The new Shark Rocket Complete is literally amazing on that carpet! It’s got some serious power when you flip the switch to the second setting and self-propels itself across even the thickest, densest carpet. I was shocked at how easy it was to vacuum this carpet that seemed impossible!
When I received the Shark I thought I would just use it for my downstairs hard wood but it has become my whole house preferred vacuum. I’m wondering if I might just need to get rid of the other two that never get used anymore!
8 Best Features of the Shark Rocket
- Sucking power is awesome. It picks up everything which has to do with the 2 distinct brushrolls spinning in unison. One of them is microfiber so it really picks up everything little thing.
- 2 different spin modes for different flooring types. My entire main floor is hardwood and it picks up every crumb under the kitchen table from my kids. It works fantastic on my wool rug in the living room and my high pile carpet upstairs.
- Powerful LED lights on the head are so nice when you are going under cabinets or in dark places like under pantry shelves or in nooks and cranny’s behind furniture.
- Easy to maneuver around furniture, on stairs and under cabinets because it’s small and lightweight.
- Attachments are plentiful. I haven’t experimented with all of them but there is a long flat arm that hooks on for under appliances. I don’t even want to tell you what it sucked up under my fridge.
- The extra long cord is really nice.
- The hanging mount to store the vacuum is great, we put it in our coat closet.
- Super Easy Assembly
Do you have a Shark Rocket? What do you think about it? Do you love vacuuming as much as I do or do you think I’m crazy?! Tell me in the comments or talk to me on Facebook or Instagram! Need to save this article for later? Pin the image below!
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!