Sun-dried Tomato, Mushroom, and Bell Pepper Cous-Cous Salad
An easy vegetarian meal that will fill you up and tastes delicious.
Make this sun-dried tomato, mushroom and bell peeper cous-cous salad for an easy and healthy dinner
This recipe for Sun-dried tomato, mushroom, and bell pepper cous-cous salad is a delicious healthy vegetarian dinner.
- 1 Box Garlic Israeli Couscous- about 2 cups
- 2 Cups water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 Big Portabella mushroom sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper – Julianne sliced
- 1 Orange or Yellow bell Pepper – Julianne sliced
- 1/2 Cup Sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped and divided into 2 1/4 cup portions
- 1 Log honey goat cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 Tsp Fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- 1-2 Cups Arugula
- Cook the cous-cous according to the package directions, when done set aside.
- IIn a large skillet or saute pan over medium heat add the olive oil, mushrooms, 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes and bell peppers and cook until soft but still a little crunch to the peppers, about 8-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl mix goat cheese, the last 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes and rosemary; mix until well combined.
- To make the salad either toss all ingredients together- cous-cous, cooked veggies, goat cheese blend and arugula. OR Layer salad as pictures with a large circle cookie cutter. First press the cous-cous down into the cookie cutter, then add veggies, top with a dollop of goat cheese blend and then finish with arugula.
Here are some of my favorite kitchen tools for this recipe, the below links are affiliate links.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!