I'm totally obsessed with Overnight Oats right now! I love quickly mixing together the ingredients the night before and popping them in the fridge to have a delicious breakfast in the morning! This combination is especially delicious with AE Meyer Lemon Greek Yogurt and blueberry jam, such a bright and refreshing way to wake up!
Overnight Oats are so easy to make and change up the combinations of flavors. I created a basic recipe that can be altered. Check out thebasic overnight oats recipe HERE. I really love using AE Greek Yogurt in my overnight oats, the varieties of flavors are delicious!
Bright and fresh I love adding some delicious jam to the AE Meyer Lemon Greek Yogurt for this overnight oats recipe, I used blueberry and it was deeeelicious!
Make ahead and eat on the way to work or school and stay full until lunch.
Protein packed, on the go, and easy to make ahead these overnight oats are the perfect breakfast!
- 1/2 cup oats, regular or quick cooking
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 6oz container AE Meyer Lemon Yogurt
- 1/2 cup AE Milk, I use whole milk
- 1-2 tablespoons pepitas or other favorite nuts or seeds
- 1 tablespoon berry jam
- Blueberries, Raspberries and/or strawberries
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mix all your ingredients together. Place in a pint size mason jar or other air tight container. Place in the fridge overnight and up to 4 days. Serve with fresh berries and a little lemon zest on top. Enjoy!