I love these recipes because they keep me full until lunch. I’m always looking for breakfast options that are filling enough to keep my body going for several hours and with school starting I’m sure you are all in the same boat. My husband started dental school on Monday and he’s been enjoying these for breakfast, I’m hoping my kids will eat them as well!
3 reasons I love Overnight Oats:
- Easy To Make Ahead! Take 10 minutes to mix up your ingredients the night before and have breakfast the next day and for a few days after.
- Easy To Take On The Go! Pop them in the fridge in mason jars or plastic containers that you can grab on the way out the door.
- Filling and Healthy! These Overnight Oats recipes are packed with great ingredients like chia seeds, nuts and delicious greek yogurt that keep you full and fueled until lunch!
These recipes are filled with protein and healthy ingredients to keep you full and fueled until lunch.
Overnight oats are the perfect on the go breakfast option!
This basic recipe for overnight oats is the perfect blank slate to try different flavor combinations! Overnight Oats are the perfect make ahead, on the go, healthy and filling breakfast!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 6 oz container AE Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup AE Milk
- 1 Tbsp nuts or seeds like sliced almonds, pepitas, or pecans
- 1 Tbsp sweetener like honey, maple syrup or jam
- 1 Tbsp other mix in like shredded coconut, chocolate chips, etc.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mix all your ingredients together. Place in a pint size mason jar or other air tight container. Place in the fridge overnight and up to 4 days. Enjoy!
I would love to hear your favorite combinations for overnight oats! I’d love to hear in the comments or tag me on Instagram (@handmadeintheheartland) or Facebook! There are endless combinations to try so please give me some more ideas!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AE Dairy. The opinions and text are all mine.