A few weeks ago I was sent a delicious box of pumpkin goodies from Sprouts! I love Sprouts brand products and their fall pumpkin products are killer! I was challenged to make something delicious using a few of the items in the pumpkin box so I whipped up these delicious pumpkin spice pancakes! This post is sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market, thank you for supporting the brands that support Handmade in the Heartland.
You're going to love this easy recipe using Sprouts Pumpkin Applesauce, Maple Pumpkin Butter and Pumpkin Pie Spice! My kids love pancakes and I love fall food, so pumpkin pancakes are a win in our house. If only the dang weather would cool down so it feels like fall! Is it still hot where you are? It is supposed to be 90 degrees here tomorrow!
These pancakes use the pumpkin applesauce in stead of adding egg! They turn out so nice and fluffy and moist with just enough pumpkin flavor. I think it's almost time to pull out the pumpkin bread recipes because I'm craving some!
Do you use pure maple syrup on your pancakes? I highly recommend it, I love deep flavor that real maple syrup has versus the flavored kind. To make these pancakes even more delicious I slathered them in maple pumpkin butter from Sprouts. Seriously good friends, seriously.
A delicious and easy fall breakfast, these pumpkin pancakes come together quickly with Sprouts brand pumpkin applesauce!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sprouts Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Sprouts Pumpkin Applesauce
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- Sprouts Maple Pumpkin Butter, for serving
- Pure Maple Syrup, for serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, sugar and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Mix in the wet ingredients: pumpkin applesauce, milk and vanilla. Continue to mix until there are no lumps left, 3-4 minutes.
- Heat a flat pan or griddle to medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray or coat the pan in melted butter. Pour 1/3 cup of batter onto your griddle. To get a perfect circular looking pancake leave your measuring cup in the center of the pan as you pour- pouring only in one spot, the batter should evenly distribute around that area and be a circle!
- Let cook until you can see bubbles forming in the batter- a few minutes. Flip and cook a few minutes more. Repeat until all your pancakes are made! This recipe makes between 8-10 6” pancakes.
- Serve with Sprouts Maple Pumpkin Butter and pure maple syrup. Yum!
If you make these let me know! It makes me so happy to hear when you make recipes from the blog! I'd love to hear in the comments or tag me on Instagram (@handmadeintheheartland) or Facebook! There are endless combinations to try so please give me some more ideas!
Need to save this recipe? Pin the image below!!