Butternut Squash Risotto
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
I’ve teamed up with a group of 75 bloggers to share tons of Fall Harvest Ideas with you! From crafts, to recipes, to home decor and more…we have you covered for Fall inspiration! Check the gallery below and visit some of my blogging friends to see their awesome ideas!!
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!