Mexican Corn Salad
- 9 Ears of Corn
- 1 stick of butter
- 6 Tablespoons Mayo
- 4 oz Cotija Cheese (1/2 a brick)
- 4 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/3 Cup Cilantro, diced
- 2 Tablespoons Red Onion, minced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- S&P to taste
- During the summer you can grill your corn, but since its winter I roasted mine in the oven and its a perfect solution! Preheat your oven to 400, take one stick of butter and rub it all over each ear of corn. Generously season with salt and pepper. Place in a butter baking dish or one your flexiflat. Roast for 30-45 minutes, turning once at about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once the corn is cool enough to touch cut it off the stalk. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined. Voila, you are ready to serve a delicious tasting salad. Place in the fridge in an air tight container and it will be good for about a week.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts sent directly to your inbox every Thursday!