Thai Pork Quesadillas
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HeatAndEat #CollectiveBias
Each Reynolds™ heat & eat disposable containers comes with a BPA-free, recyclable plastic lid that snaps shut to help prevent messy leaks. They are great to have on hand when you have friends over for dinner and want to send food home with them- think Thanksgiving coming up, no one has to remember to bring anything back to you!
- Pulled Pork
- Red Bell Pepper, finely diced
- Thai Chili Sauce
- Thai Slaw
For the Slaw
- 1 12oz bag of shredded slaw veggies (I used broccoli slaw)
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 Tablespoon Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Make your slaw by mixing the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and then stirring the dressing into the slaw.
- Assemble your Quesadillas by layering as follows: tortilla, cheese, pulled pork, bell pepper, slaw, thai chili sauce, cheese, tortilla.
- Cook your quesadilla in a saute pan over medium-high heat. Spray your pan before placing the quesadilla inside and cook on each side for 3-4 minutes. You want the tortilla to be crisp but not burned and the cheese to be melted.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!