This baby gift guide has practical and fun gifts to purchase for any expecting mom or mother with an infant. This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you purchase something I recommend.
You guys! I was sent this darling box from 9 to Nest a baby gift subscription service that allows you to give an expectant mother a thoughtful and practical gift during her pregnancy! I love this idea and would have loved to have received this while I was pregnant!
With 9 to nest you can choose to give a 3,4,5 or 6 month subscription gift to the mother-to-be. They will be sent a box that has an adorable and practical gift every month. I received one of the boxes that you see in these photos and it had a fun hooded towel, a rubber duck bath toy and some wash cloths.
So once you know who you want to send this fun gift subscription to head on over to 9 to Nest and send it their way, I’m sure they will love it!
I thought I’d also give you a few of my favorite baby items. Being on child #3 I’ve learned a lot and realized that I don’t need half the crap I purchased or was given for the first baby. I don’t even carry a diaper bag anymore and I never did with baby #3. The items below are my tried and trues!
1. Baby Bjorn Bib The only bib you need.
2. Suction Cup Toy An awesome toy that you don’t have to retrieve from the floor 5 million times
3. LilleBaby Airflow Carrier My favorite carrier (still using it at 12 months!)
4. Wipes Container A really cool wipes case. Ok I don’t have this one but it looks awesome!
1. SnoofyBee Changing Pad This changing pad will change your life. It has a cone shape that goes around the baby that prevents them from reaching down while you’re changing their diaper. Seriously I love it.
2. Sound Machine This sound machine is awesome. I’ve owned 2 other ones that have crapped out, this one has a real fan it and I’ve had friends and family that have had it for years.
3. Diaper Caddy A diaper caddy is a necessity for the living room. Love this one!
4. Booster Seat Booster seat for the kitchen table. So much easier to clean than a high chair and babies love to be with everyone else at the table.
5. Halo SleepSack My favorite sleeping swaddle blanket for newborns.
6. Silicone Teether Adorable silicone teething toys.