Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing
4 Things I love about the Hamilton Beach 14 cup Food Processor.
This recipe for cilantro lime ranch dressing is perfect for topping salads, as a sauce to go over burritos or a delicious dip for fresh veggies.
- 2 tomatillos, outside layer removed and chopped in half
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, about 1 cup
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup milk
- 1 dry Ranch dressing packet
- Place all your ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and process until completely combined and smooth. Stop the processor and scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Place in a jar or air tight container and keep in the fridge for a week or so.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts sent directly to your inbox every Thursday!