Double Chocolate Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2-3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar for rolling
- Preheat the oven to 350. In the bowl of a stand mixer mix together cocoa, white sugar, and vegetable oil. Beat in eggs one at a time, then mix in the vanilla. Add in the baking powder and salt, mix until incorporated. Add the flour and mix until combined. Finally fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop or roll out 1″ dough balls and roll them in powdered sugar. Place them on your prepared cookie sheet and press down the center of each ball with the back of a spoon so they flatten out.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before picking up. Enjoy them warm!