Easter Chick Cheeseball, Buffalo Bacon Ranch Cheeseball
Buffalo Bacon Ranch Cheeseball
- 2 8oz. packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 8oz. AE Ranch Sour Cream Dip
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded white cheeses
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 black olives for eyes
- 1 orange bell pepper cut into triangles for the beak and feet
- To make your cheeseball make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature, I like to take mine out 2 hours prior to making the recipe. In the bowl of a stand mixer add all the ingredients, except the cheddar cheese and mix with the paddle attachment until well combined.
- With wet hands grab the entire mixture and form into a ball. Roll the ball in the cheddar cheese to coat the entire ball. Place on plastic wrap and then wrap up and put in the fridge. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to firm up before decorating.
- To decorate as a chick I used 1 orange bell pepper and 2 black olives. I used a spoon to carve out little indentions in the cheeseball for the eyes, and then placed the olives in the little holes I carved out. I cut little triangles for the feet and a large wide triangle for the beak. The beak will stay if you just firmly press it into the cheeseball.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AE Dairy. The opinions and text are all mine.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts sent directly to your inbox every Thursday!