French Onion Basketball Cheeseball
This french onion cheeseball is bursting with delicious french onion flavor, it’s sure to be a hit.
The best way to celebrate any holiday is with a festive cheeseball! This basketball cheeseball is perfect for your March Madness watch parties.
This french onion basketball cheeseball is the perfect appetizer for March Madness parties.
- 2 8oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 5oz. log of goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup caramelized onions
- 1 8oz. container AE French Onion Dip
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced black olives for decorating
- Mix cream cheese, goat cheese, onions, AE French Onion Dip, garlic powder & onion powder together in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix until fully combined
- With wet hands form the mixture into a ball and roll it in shredded cheddar cheese to coat all sides.
- Wrap the cheeseball up in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Decorate like a basketball with slices of black olives that are sliced in half like a moon shape. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve! Enjoy!
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts sent directly to your inbox every Thursday!