French Onion Basketball Cheeseball
This french onion cheeseball is bursting with delicious french onion flavor, it’s sure to be a hit.
The best way to celebrate any holiday is with a festive cheeseball! This basketball cheeseball is perfect for your March Madness watch parties.
This french onion basketball cheeseball is the perfect appetizer for March Madness parties.
- 2 8oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 5oz. log of goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup caramelized onions
- 1 8oz. container AE French Onion Dip
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced black olives for decorating
- Mix cream cheese, goat cheese, onions, AE French Onion Dip, garlic powder & onion powder together in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix until fully combined
- With wet hands form the mixture into a ball and roll it in shredded cheddar cheese to coat all sides.
- Wrap the cheeseball up in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Decorate like a basketball with slices of black olives that are sliced in half like a moon shape. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve! Enjoy!