Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
These pumpkin pancakes are the perfect fall breakfast!
A delicious and easy fall breakfast, these pumpkin pancakes come together quickly with Sprouts brand pumpkin applesauce!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sprouts Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Sprouts Pumpkin Applesauce
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- Sprouts Maple Pumpkin Butter, for serving
- Pure Maple Syrup, for serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, sugar and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Mix in the wet ingredients: pumpkin applesauce, milk and vanilla. Continue to mix until there are no lumps left, 3-4 minutes.
- Heat a flat pan or griddle to medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray or coat the pan in melted butter. Pour 1/3 cup of batter onto your griddle. To get a perfect circular looking pancake leave your measuring cup in the center of the pan as you pour- pouring only in one spot, the batter should evenly distribute around that area and be a circle!
- Let cook until you can see bubbles forming in the batter- a few minutes. Flip and cook a few minutes more. Repeat until all your pancakes are made! This recipe makes between 8-10 6” pancakes.
- Serve with Sprouts Maple Pumpkin Butter and pure maple syrup. Yum!