Rice Cake Snacks 3 Ways
This time of year I’m always trying to refocus my eating habits into a more balanced diet. I’ve learned over the years that it’s not really successful to completely cut out cookies and treats that I love, but when I have healthier options on hand it helps make healthier snacking choies! I created these really easy healthy snack ideas with Sprouts Brand Organic Rice Cakes. You’re going to love them!
Finding healthy snack ideas is key for me to keep a good balance in what I’m eating throughout the day.
I love having sweet and savory options for snacks, something for whatever mood I’m in!
Three easy rice cake topping combinations that will have you satisfied and happy with your healthy snack!
Apple Almond Rice Cake
- Sprouts Organic Brown Rice Cake
- Sprouts Creamy Almond Butter (around 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 an apple, thinly sliced
Strawberry Maple Rice Cake
- 1 Tablespoon sliced almonds
- 3-4 Strawberries, diced small
- 1/2 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
Avocado Rice Cake
- 1/2 an avocado, mashed
- Maldon sea salt flakes
- Apple Almond Rice Cake: Spread a nice layer of smooth almond butter on top of the rice cake, lay thinly sliced apples on top of the almond butter and enjoy!
- Strawberry Rice Cake: Dice 3-4 strawberries very small, mix with 1 tablespoon of sliced almonds and drizzle 1/2 tablespoon of pure maple syrup over it and mix to combine. Spoon the mixture on top of a rice cake and enjoy.
- Avocado Rice Cake: Mash 1/2 of a ripe avocado in a bowl and then spoon it on top of the rice cake. Crush Maldon salt flakes with your fingers while sprinkling them over the avocado.Enjoy!