Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 6oz container of AE Strawberry Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons AE sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped small 1/4″ pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare your muffin tray with liners, or if using a Demarle mold place on perforated baking sheet.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the rest of the ingredients, mixing well after each addition. Gently fold in strawberries last.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter into each muffin well. Bake for 20-25 minutes checking at the 20 minute mark until toothpick comes out clean in center.
- Remove from oven to baking rack and cool for 15 minutes before serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AE Dairy via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts sent directly to your inbox every Thursday!