Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 6oz container of AE Strawberry Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons AE sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped small 1/4″ pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare your muffin tray with liners, or if using a Demarle mold place on perforated baking sheet.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the rest of the ingredients, mixing well after each addition. Gently fold in strawberries last.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter into each muffin well. Bake for 20-25 minutes checking at the 20 minute mark until toothpick comes out clean in center.
- Remove from oven to baking rack and cool for 15 minutes before serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AE Dairy via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.