Sun-dried Tomato, Mushroom, and Bell Pepper Cous-Cous Salad
An easy vegetarian meal that will fill you up and tastes delicious.
Make this sun-dried tomato, mushroom and bell peeper cous-cous salad for an easy and healthy dinner
This recipe for Sun-dried tomato, mushroom, and bell pepper cous-cous salad is a delicious healthy vegetarian dinner.
- 1 Box Garlic Israeli Couscous- about 2 cups
- 2 Cups water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 Big Portabella mushroom sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper – Julianne sliced
- 1 Orange or Yellow bell Pepper – Julianne sliced
- 1/2 Cup Sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped and divided into 2 1/4 cup portions
- 1 Log honey goat cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 Tsp Fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- 1-2 Cups Arugula
- Cook the cous-cous according to the package directions, when done set aside.
- IIn a large skillet or saute pan over medium heat add the olive oil, mushrooms, 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes and bell peppers and cook until soft but still a little crunch to the peppers, about 8-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl mix goat cheese, the last 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes and rosemary; mix until well combined.
- To make the salad either toss all ingredients together- cous-cous, cooked veggies, goat cheese blend and arugula. OR Layer salad as pictures with a large circle cookie cutter. First press the cous-cous down into the cookie cutter, then add veggies, top with a dollop of goat cheese blend and then finish with arugula.
Here are some of my favorite kitchen tools for this recipe, the below links are affiliate links.