Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños
This is one of my favorite appetizer recipes! It’s so great for parties and my husband likes it as much as I do!
Bacon wrapped jalapeños are an easy and delicious appetizer perfect for parties!
- 10 Large jalapeños (if they are small get about 15)
- 10 slices of bacon
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Preheat the oven to 375. Mix the spices into your cream cheese, I like to mix mine with my kitchenaid mixer because it makes it nice and smooth.
- Cut your jalapeños in half and remove the seeds. Cut the slices of bacon in half.
- Fill each pepper half with cream cheese mixture and then wrap the bacon around. You can secure the bacon with a toothpick, however the bacon usually does stay without it.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy in spots. Let cool for a few minutes and then serve warm. Enjoy!
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!