Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates Appetizer
A perfect appetizer for a party, game day entertaining or to take to an event!
Bacon wrapped stuffed dates are the perfect sweet and savory appetizer to please everyone at the party!
- 2 8oz bags of whole pitted dates
- 1 5 oz container boursin cheese spread
- 1 4-5oz container gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 2 packages of bacon
- Preheat the oven to 450. Make the filling by mixing your blue cheese crumbles and boursin spread together until well incorporated.
- On one side slice each date lengthwise so you can open it and spoon the filling in. Fill each date with cheese filling.
- Slice your bacon into 3rds lengthwise so you can wrap 3 dates from one slice of bacon. Using toothpicks secure the bacon once you’ve wrapped it around the date.
- Place the dates on a silpat lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the bacon is fully cooked.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!