Cranberry, Walnut & Gorgonzola Cheeseball
This cranberry, walnut & gorgonzola cheeseball is going to be your go to 10 minute appetizer to take with you to parties and family get togethers this winter.
This 10 minutes cranberry, walnut & gorgonzola cheeseball will be the show stopping appetizer at all your winter parties.
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola crumbles
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, for rolling in
- Mix together the room temperature cream cheese, gorgonzola crumbles, cranberries, honey & finely chopped walnuts.
- Wet your hands and form entire mixture into a ball. Roll in walnuts to coat the outside of the ball. I like to spread my walnuts on a plate and then roll the cheeseball in it.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in fridge until ready to serve.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!