Green Chili Enchiladas
For the Filling
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 15oz can white beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 4 ounce can green chilies
- 1 8oz container AE Mexican Sour Cream Dip
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 can mild green chili sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 Avocado for topping
- Mix together all the ingredients for the filling in a large bowl.
- I like to make these lasagna style because its so much faster than rolling them up. You can either bake them or assemble them in a slow cooker. In a slow cooker or a 9×13 baking dish spread a little bit of the mild green chili sauce then put two tortillas down. Layer on top of the tortillas 1/2 of the chicken mixture, then 1/3rd of the cheese and a little bit of the green chili sauce. Repeat again and then for the top just put the sauce & cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, until everything is heated through and bubbly, if using a slow cooker set on warm or lowest setting for 3 or so hours. Everything is already cooked you just want to heat it all up and melt the cheese.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AE Dairy via RhythmOne. The opinions and text are all mine.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!