Caprese Tortellini Pasta Salad
- 22 ounce package fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 cups- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 packages fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parmesan
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Make the dressing by mixing the olive oil, balsamic and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper to taste. Toast the pine nuts at 375 for 5-8 minutes. Once the pasta is cooked combine the pasta, cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, pine nuts, fresh mozzarella and dressing. Top with fresh parmesan. I’ve eaten this warm as it comes together or cold after its been in the fridge and its always delicious!
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts sent directly to your inbox every Thursday!