It might be a little cliche to say that I love chocolate but its true. It’s hard for me to go through and entire day without sneaking into my pantry for a few chocolate chips or dark chocolate covered almonds, is that sad?! Anyway I figured out a way to make my chocolate habit feel healthy. win. win. These chocolate almond overnight oats are delicious and filling, waking up to chocolate? Yes please!
Chocolate Almond Overnight Oats
A little indulgent the chocolate in these overnight oats satisfies your sweet tooth!
Make ahead and eat on the way to work or school and stay full until lunch.
Protein packed, on the go, and easy to make ahead these chocolate almond overnight oats are the perfect breakfast!
- 1/2 cup oats, regular or quick cooking
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 6 oz container AE Whole Milk Almond Yogurt
- 1/2 cup AE Milk, I use whole milk
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mix all your ingredients together. Place in a pint size mason jar or other air tight container. Place in the fridge overnight and up to 4 days. Enjoy!
This post is sponsored by AE Dairy, Keep up with AE Dairy on their social channels for great news on all the yummy goodness.
Healthy Whole Wheat Waffles | Handmade in the Heartland
Tuesday 12th of January 2021
[…] oats the night before. I have three different versions of healthy overnight oats on the blog: Chocolate Almond Overnight Oats, Orange Coconut Overnight Oats and Lemon Berry Overnight […]