Cranberry, Walnut & Gorgonzola Cheeseball
This cranberry, walnut & gorgonzola cheeseball is going to be your go to 10 minute appetizer to take with you to parties and family get togethers this winter.
This 10 minutes cranberry, walnut & gorgonzola cheeseball will be the show stopping appetizer at all your winter parties.
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola crumbles
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, for rolling in
- Mix together the room temperature cream cheese, gorgonzola crumbles, cranberries, honey & finely chopped walnuts.
- Wet your hands and form entire mixture into a ball. Roll in walnuts to coat the outside of the ball. I like to spread my walnuts on a plate and then roll the cheeseball in it.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in fridge until ready to serve.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts sent directly to your inbox every Thursday!