Green Chili Enchiladas
For the Filling
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 15oz can white beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 4 ounce can green chilies
- 1 8oz container AE Mexican Sour Cream Dip
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 can mild green chili sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 Avocado for topping
- Mix together all the ingredients for the filling in a large bowl.
- I like to make these lasagna style because its so much faster than rolling them up. You can either bake them or assemble them in a slow cooker. In a slow cooker or a 9×13 baking dish spread a little bit of the mild green chili sauce then put two tortillas down. Layer on top of the tortillas 1/2 of the chicken mixture, then 1/3rd of the cheese and a little bit of the green chili sauce. Repeat again and then for the top just put the sauce & cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, until everything is heated through and bubbly, if using a slow cooker set on warm or lowest setting for 3 or so hours. Everything is already cooked you just want to heat it all up and melt the cheese.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AE Dairy via RhythmOne. The opinions and text are all mine.