Bright and fresh I love adding some delicious jam to the AE Meyer Lemon Greek Yogurt for this overnight oats recipe, I used blueberry and it was deeeelicious!
Make ahead and eat on the way to work or school and stay full until lunch.
Protein packed, on the go, and easy to make ahead these overnight oats are the perfect breakfast!
- 1/2 cup oats, regular or quick cooking
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 6oz container AE Meyer Lemon Yogurt
- 1/2 cup AE Milk, I use whole milk
- 1-2 tablespoons pepitas or other favorite nuts or seeds
- 1 tablespoon berry jam
- Blueberries, Raspberries and/or strawberries
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mix all your ingredients together. Place in a pint size mason jar or other air tight container. Place in the fridge overnight and up to 4 days. Serve with fresh berries and a little lemon zest on top. Enjoy!