This men’s holiday gift guide has some great finds, I’m sure you can find something for your father, grandfather, brother and husband out of these 22 items! Men are the hardest people to shop for, am I right?! A lot of these items are things that the men in my life love and use on a regular basis!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you purchase something I recommend.
Creature Comfort Gifts for Men
If you’re guy is into classic fashion and comfort these items are perfect!
- Timex Weekender– classic. cool. and at a great price! win-win
- Mission Leather Belt– every guy I know who owns one of these belts is obsessed.
- Herschel Duffel– another classic.
- Minnetonka Fleece Slipper– my husbands favorite Christmas gift of 2013!
- Down Winter Jacket– high density down fill makes this jacket light and SO warm!
- Sock 101 Sock of the Month Club– because who doesn’t want new socks every month?!!
- Tile Slim Item Finder– For the guy who looses things, that’s your husband too?
For the Tech Lover Gift Guide
For the guy who always has the latest tech these gift ideas are sure to be a hit.
- Marathon LED Alarm Clock with USB ports– Multiple USB ports and variable display modes. It’s awesome!
- LG Bluetooth Wireless Headphones– My husband loves these, however if your guy works out go with the #7.
- GoPro HERO4– For capturing the fun things in life.
- Fit Bit Aria Wifi Smart Scale– syncs up to your phone and remembers you! The scale is finally your friend. 🙂
- Portable Power Charger– because we all have when our phone dies!
- Game Golf Digital Shot Tracking System– For the avid golfer who wants to track every swing and shot.
- Magicbuds bluetooth headphones– Another great bluetooth headphone option- especially for those that workout.
For the Outdoorsman Gift Guide
If your brother is anything like mine he would always choose to be hiking or camping on the weekends. These gifts are perfect for the outdoor adventurer.
- Zippo 6hr Handwarmer– keep those digits warm!
- Volcano 3 Portable Camping Stove– coolest camp stove ever!
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet classic. everyone needs one.
- Paracord Survival Bracelet compass, fire starter, knife & whistle all in a bracelet!
- Matador Pocket Blanket– teeny tiny folded travel blanket.
- Camping Multi-tool– spoon, fork, bottle opener and hex wrench- everything you need!
- Coal Beanie-every outdoorsman needs a beanie!
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle– my FAVORITE water bottle EVER. I cannot stress enough how much I love this water bottle- and so does my husband!
What are you getting your guys for Christmas this year? Anything from my men’s holiday gift guide? I’d love to hear in the comments or tag me on Instagram (@handmadeintheheartland) or Facebook! Happy Shopping!
Check out my women’s gift guide for clothing and accessories for the mom, sister, wife or friend on your shopping list!