Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 7oz container of Sun-dried Tomato Basil Pesto
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 6-8 Ciabatta Buns
- 6-8 Slices of Gouda
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- Combine your shredded chicken with the can of sun-dried tomato pesto and sour cream. Stir until full combined. Place in the fridge until ready to make the sandwiches.
- To assemble your sandwiches toast the ciabatta buns in your toaster or in the oven at 350 for 3-4 minutes. Place a slice of cheese, the chicken salad and spinach on the bun. Serve and Enjoy!
- I have also made these in a spinach wrap instead of using the buns and they were great!