This organic stuffing with cranberries, sage and butternut squash is a delicious marriage of fall flavors that everyone will love and enjoy at your Thanksgiving feast this year! This post is sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market.
If you make this please let me know! I love to see when you make recipes from the blog, it seriously makes my heart happy! 🙂 Share it with me in the comments or tag me on Instagram (@handmadeintheheartland) or facebook!
This delicious vegetarian stuffing with cranberries, sage & butternut squash is sure to be a favorite at Thanksgiving this year!
This stuffing recipe is made with fresh ingredients from Sprouts Farmers Market.
This recipe for Thanksgiving stuffing with cranberries, sage and butternut squash is delicious, fresh and a perfect side for your feast!
- 1 package Immaculate Baking Company buttermilk biscuits (8 pack)
- 15 oz Sprouts organic pre-diced butternut squash, or 3 cups of peeled & diced organic butternut squash
- 1/2 cup organic onions, finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons Horizon organic unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt & pinch of pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped fresh organic rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped fresh organic sage
- 1 Tablespoon of minced fresh organic garlic, about 3 cloves
- 1/2 cup organic white wine
- 3/4 cup organic dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp organic vegetable stock base
- Cook the biscuits according to package directions, remove from oven and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat melt the butter, add the butternut squash and onions and cook, stirring occasionally until the squash is soft, about 8-10 minutes. Add the salt, pepper, rosemary, sage and garlic to the skillet. Stir to combine and cook 2-3 minutes more. Add the white wine to deglaze the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Chop the biscuits into bit size pieces. In a liquid measuring cup combine the vegetable stock concentrate with 1/2 cup warm water. Whisk with a fork to disperse the concentrate.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the squash mixture with the biscuits, cranberries and 1/2 cup of stock.
- Spread the mixture onto a lined baking sheet and bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve!