Toasted Ravioli with Fresh Corn Salsa
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackYourSnack #CollectiveBias
- 1 package FarmRich Toasted Ravioli
- 4 ears of cooked corn, kernels cut off
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 5 leaves fresh basil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- S&P to taste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Make the balsamic glaze by combining the balsamic vinegar and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool, it should be the consistency of syrup once it cools.
- Meanwhile cook the FarmRich ravioli according to package directions.
- Combine the corn kernels, diced cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced basil leaves, olive oil and salt & pepper in a medium bowl.
- Once the ravioli are done cooking serve them with the corn salsa & drizzle the balsamic glaze over top. yum!