Valentine Puffcorn Crack
If you’re heading to a party this is the perfect thing to whip up and take along. It’s probably going to be the first thing on the dessert table to disappear and everyone is going to be asking you for the recipe. I recently took it to a church potluck and it was gone in a matter of minutes.
This quick and easy treat recipe for puff corn crack is the perfect combination of salty and sweet, you’ll be eating it by the handfuls! Ingredients:
- 1 bag Chester’s Puffcorn, butter flavored
- 1/2 lb Almond Bark (half of a 1 lb package)
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Melt the almond bark according to package instructions.
- Pour the puffcorn into a large bowl, dump melted almond bark on top of it. Mix with a spatula until the puff corn is well coated.
- Pour sprinkles of your choice over top and mix one last time. Dump out the coated, sprinkled puff corn onto a nonstick surface like a Demarle at Home Roul’Pat (my favorite!) or parchment paper and let cool and harden. Serve in a bowl at a party or make individual bags to deliver to friends!Enjoy!