This easy pumpkin cheesecake dip with caramel and pecans is perfect for sharing at parties! It makes a great Thanksgiving dessert or to have out on Halloween night. This recipe includes AE Dairy Pumpkin Cheesecake Yogurt and I'm proud to have them as a sponsor for Handmade in the Heartland.
Dip might be the fastest and easiest way to do dessert. You literally just mix together ingredients and bam you're done. Remember my delicious pumpkin pie dip? Why would I have two different pumpkin dips on my blog, you ask? Well because this one is so clearly a cheesecake dip. Seriously, it tastes like pumpkin cheesecake in smooth dip-able form. Yum.
So what makes pumpkin cheesecake better? Caramel. I'm going to tell you a secret, sometimes I don't even make my homemade caramel sauce, I use store-bought. (AH! It's true!) While I was whipping up this dip I realized it needed some caramel on top, don't you agree?!
Literally the easiest thing to make! This pumpkin cheesecake dip has only four ingredients:
1. Cream Cheese
2. Pumpkin Pie Spice
3. Marshmallow Cream
4. And our secret flavor weapon- AE Pumpkin Cheesecake Lowfat Yogurt
Whip it all together baby!
I made some candied pecans to go on top of the dip- a little crunch is always good and candied nuts, duh! I've made candied nuts in the oven and stovetop and for this recipe I decided to go for the stovetop version. After the sugar was dissolved and the nuts were evenly coated I placed them on my Silpat to cool.
I mean really guys. Look at those nuts. yuuuuuuummm.
I've also been enjoying this yogurt all on it's own in the mornings. I love the fall flavor- give me all the pumpkin things!
I'm such a big fan of AE Dairy and the many delicious dairy products they provide. If you're in the midwest I'm sure you're as much of a fan as I am! Be sure to follow them on social media to get all the latest scoop. Facebook/ Pinterest/ Youtube
I love how easy and delicious this pumpkin cheesecake dip with caramel and pecans is!
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 7oz. container marshmallow cream
- 1 6oz. container AE Pumpkin Cheesecake Lowfat Yogurt For the Toppings:
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- A few spoonfuls of caramel sauce
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese until it is nice and smooth and whipped. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix together. If it seems lumpy (possibly from the cream cheese getting cold) use your whisk attachment and whisk it until it is smooth. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- To make the candied pecans mix the pecans, syrup & brown sugar together in a small bowl. Next heat a saute pan over medium heat and add the pecan mixture to the pan. Cook, stirring often for just a few minutes. You want the sugar to be dissolved and the nuts to be evenly coated. Remove from heat and lay out the nuts on a silpat to let cool.
- To serve the dip place it in a bowl and top with a drizzle of caramel sauce and the candied pecans. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers or anything that you like! Enjoy!
Need to save this for later? Pin the Image below!