5 Tips for Cut Out Cookies + Free Christmas Tag Printable
5 Tips for Easy Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Cookie Mix. Use Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie mix and add the extra flour it recommends for cut-out cookies.
- Homemade Frosting. Use a fail-proof delicious buttercream frosting recipe like THIS one. It is my favorite.
- Save it! Make an entire batch of frosting and what you don’t use keep in an air-tight container for up to a week, If you’re kids are like mine they will be asking to make them again and having frosting on hand is more than half the work!
- Contain the Mess. Use a jelly roll pan to for each child to decorate on. Sprinkles on the floor are inevitable but at least you can minimize it with each child having a “workspace”
- Only 1 Shape. Its always fun to use all your different cookie cutters, however if you really want to save a little time just use a Christmas tree cutter. You’ll only have to make green frosting and then use lots of different sprinkles.
Because gifting baked goods is so fun I decided to help you Spread Cheer with Simple Surprises this year with these free printable gift tags. Penguins happen to be my favorite animal and polar bears and foxes are pretty cute too!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker. The opinions and text are all mine.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!