Spinach Artichoke Tortilla Cups
This is another recipe where I used my favorite Demarle at Home Flexipan Muffin Tray. It is literally life. changing! You don’t flour, grease or spray it and NOTHING sticks to it. Have you ever made eggs in a metal muffin tray? If you don’t douse that thing with cooking spray you’ve got a big mess, and even if you do you’re still probably having to soak it to clean it, right?! NOT with a flexipan. You might remember my Chili Rellenos Egg Cups which I made with my muffin tray, so good and so easy! click HERE to get your very own.
I love serving individual portioned appetizers, they are convenient for everyone to grab and eat.
The combination of cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts warm in a tortilla shell is seriously a winning combo, you’re going to love this recipe!
These spinach artichoke tortilla cups are the perfect appetizer recipe for game day, everyone will agree!
- 1 can artichoke hearts, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 12 smaller taco size flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400. Cut small triangles out of 2 of the sides of each of the tortillas, see photo. To fit the tortillas into the muffin tray take the two bottom points of the open triangle you cut out on each side and pull them together while pushing the center of tortilla down into the muffin cup. Place them in a muffin tray, if you are using a metal muffin tray you might want to spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix all the ingredients together (leave out the mozzarella) and then fill the tortillas with dip mixture. I used about 1/4 cup in each well. Top each cup with shredded mozzarella. Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes. You want the cheese to be melty and the tortilla edges to be slightly brown. Enjoy warm with family and friends!
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!