This Patrick Mahomes Valentine card is the perfect valentine for the football loving elementary school boys in your house.
Have you ever tried to get a 9 year old boy to get on board with taking Valentine cards to school? It’s not as easy as you might think. However, last year I created these Patrick Mahomes valentines and it was a hit.
After our big super bowl win in 2020 Kansas City was high on the Chiefs and especially the favorite quarterback. Everyone loves Mahomes. So I’m here to help you save Valentines Day for all the elementary school boys in your life. 🙂
Tips for printing out Patrick Mahomes Valentine cards.
- I always print out on card stock. I like the pack at Walmart or THIS one on Amazon.
- If you are looking for a printer I’m still in love with my Canon Pixma THIS is the newer version, I did a review HERE.
- Cutting is SO much easier with a paper slicer. I love THIS one from Fiskars.
- If you’re looking for something fun to tape to these valentines THESE football suckers are so fun or go candyless with Football Stickers or little foam footballs.
How to make Patrick Mahomes Valentines
- Download and print the Patrick is Mahomie valentine file.
- Cut them out.
- Have your child write the to and from on the back of the card.
- Tape a candy to it and bam you’re the coolest mom ever!
Click here to download the FREE printable file–> Patrick is Mahomie Valentine