Pulled Pork Tacos with Cilantro Lime Aioli
Make up a big batch of my slow cooker pulled pork for these delicious pork tacos. I love to serve this with my favorite Mexican corn salad, you can eat it on the side or in the taco, yum!
The cilantro lime aioli throws these tacos into the “I want more” category, literally so good!
These pulled pork tacos are easy to throw together with slow-cooked pork, the cilantro lime aioli is a delicious topping!
- 1 recipe Crock-Pot Pulled Pork
- 1 package small corn tortillas
- 2-3 Avocados
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2-3 Limes
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 cup cotija cheese
- To make the aioli place 2 tablespoons of cilatro, zest of 1 lime, juice of 1/2 a lime and 1/2 cup of mayo in a food processor or blender. Or chop the cilantro and mix all ingredients together.
- I like to crisp up the toritllas a little bit, to do so heat a saute pan over medium heat, spray with cooking spray then place the tortillas on the pan- saute each side for a few minutes, until lightly browned in spots.
- To make the taco place slices of avocado and shredded lettuce on the taco, pile high with pulled pork and then top with a little bit of cotija cheese, aioli and extra cilantro and lime juice if desired. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. An affiliate link means that I make a percentage of the sale if you click over and buy the item I recommend with no extra charge to you.